Substance use treatment is different for everyone. As an aspect of our many treatment programs, The Counseling Center supplies Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for Robbinsville area patients. This beneficial strategy helps some people control withdrawal symptoms and minimize cravings that tempt them to resume their substance use. Under the watchful eye of our expert clinicians, you may receive medication treatment to help you move forward in your addiction recovery and aid you in reaching your goals of sobriety.
How Medication-assisted Treatment Works
Medication-assisted treatment involves FDA-approved medications to alleviate the symptoms and urges of substance addiction. We are aware that cravings and symptoms of withdrawal are distressing and make it difficult to deal with addiction.
We combat your compulsions with prescription medicines like Suboxone and Vivitrol. Our licensed medical staff will consult with you to determine your appropriate medication and dosage level. Throughout your MAT in Robbinsville , we follow your response to the medication to make sure you don’t experience unpleasant side effects and you continue to receive the treatment on schedule.
Medication-assisted treatment is most effective when incorporated with licensed therapy, peer support participation, and established sober practices. The Counseling Center in Robbinsville is glad to give you this comprehensive degree of care. We combine medical and mental health care to address the ”complete you” and fight drug and alcohol addiction on all fronts to offer the best opportunity for recovery.
Medication-assisted Treatment With Suboxone And Vivitrol
The Counseling Center makes use of prescription medicines including Suboxone and Vivitrol to help prevent urges and relapse as you go through drug or alcohol use recovery. Here are a few reasons why we turn to these prescriptions for MAT near Robbinsville .
- Daily oral medication for opioid dependence
- Obstructs brain receptors to stop cravings
- Suitable to take long-term under competent Medical guidance
- Minimal risk of addiction
- Injection administered monthly for addiction to opiates or alcohol
- Prevents the brain from experiencing the endorphin rush from drug or alcohol use
- Safe for extended use under a doctor’s guidance
- No risk of addiction
Why We Offer MAT In Robbinsville
Providing Medication-assisted treatment in Robbinsville is one example of how The Counseling Center puts an emphasis on patient-centric therapy. For numerous people, mitigating cravings caused by addiction gives them an added boost in their recovery, and we strive to find solutions that foster a lasting life outside substance use.
MAT supplies several prospective benefits for drug or alcohol recovery:
- Eases symptoms of withdrawal
- Stops cravings
- Helps prevent relapse and overdose
- Gives you the chance to regain your focus on recovery
- Gives an increased likelihood of long-term recovery
- Gives you a treatment option that fits into your everyday life