ADHD Treatment Near Robbinsville
More and more people are identified as having attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder these days, but what should you do after your diagnosis? Professional treatment at The Counseling Center can help you negotiate life with ADHD. We’ll help you handle your condition and prevent it from overtaking your life. Call us at 609-806-5083 today to discover more about our mental health care including ADHD and ADD treatment near Robbinsville .
What Is Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder?
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is a condition that has the potential to make life difficult. If you suffer from ADHD, you may grapple with inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity, which hold you back from accomplishing vital tasks. This will impact school, work, home life, relationships, and mental and physical health. When facing ADHD, you could see symptoms like:
- Difficulty sticking to a task or multitasking
- Being easily distracted
- Limited attention span
- Substandard time management
- Trouble following directions
- Difficulty staying organized or making plans
- Repeatedly losing things
- Lack of control of impulses
- Frustrated easily
It’s worth noting that medical specialists today classify ADHD as:
- Primarily inattentive presentation (once designated ADD; doesn’t display symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive presentation (displays hyperactivity symptoms)
- Blended presentation
No matter how your ADHD presents itself, you are worthy of top-notch care to help you keep your life on track. The expert therapists and staff at The Counseling Center’s ADHD treatment center in Robbinsville will help you control your ADHD and cultivate coping abilities for living a productive life. Call 609-806-5083 today, and we’ll promptly get you in for an evaluation and to start your care.
How Can The Counseling Center At Robbinsville Treat ADHD?
ADHD can disrupt various aspects of your life, but you don't have to let it get the better of you. The proper support from experienced mental health specialists can help you govern your ADHD and how it impacts your life. At The Counseling Center, we partner with you to determine the right blend of therapy and medication to address your ADHD and build the life skills you require to prosper.
If you're set to find help for ADHD, contact us at 609-806-5083, and we'll schedule an evaluation. We'll review your health background and symptoms during your initial appointment to determine what treatment is best. You'll be provided with an individualized care plan that customizes proven treatment techniques to your specific needs. From that point, we can treat you for as long as you need help controlling your ADHD.
Specialized ADHD Therapy For Teens And Adults
Therapy is vital for helping adults and teens with ADHD. The therapists at The Counseling Center will help you talk through the complex emotions surrounding ADHD and acquire important life skills. Our objective is to help you handle ADHD, so you don’t struggle through everyday tasks. Depending on your unique needs, you may participate in any of the several kinds of care, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to modify behaviors and work through the difficulties of ADHD
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to see how to handle unhealthy emotions and stress
- Trauma-informed therapy if there is trauma connected to your ADHD
- Motivational interviewing for cultivating healthy and constructive life skills and habits
Effective Prescription Medication For ADHD
Many individuals have difficulty finding the right drug and dosage level to manage ADHD. Our medical practitioners are knowledgeable in the various medications administered for ADHD and are able to help find the right option for you. We'll look at what you've already taken and how it did or didn't perform for you and administer prescriptions in line with your personal experiences. We are always available to discuss how your treatment is going and will make adjustments as needed to find a more effective solution.
Why Enter Our ADHD Treatment Center Near Robbinsville ?
We believe you'll see the best results when you get exceptional care. This is the reason why we work hard to supply only the highest quality services at The Counseling Center. When you join us for ADHD treatment, you can anticipate
- Licensed, skilled clinicians and therapists
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and prescription medications
- Custom-tailored treatment
- Various levels of mental health care including Mental Health IOP
- Centrally located ADHD treatment center near Robbinsville
- Flexible scheduling of in-person and telehealth sessions
- Majority of insurance plans welcomed
- Specialized treatment for co-occurring drug or alcohol use disorders
- Empathetic, respectful care
Make An Appointment For ADHD And ADD Treatment Near Robbinsville
Don’t struggle with ADHD alone. You deserve help. Contact us at 609-806-5083 or submit the form below, and we will reply right away to talk about treatment. We answer day or night, 365 days a year. We are ready for you today.