Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Robbinsville
It’s challenging to get the most out of life if you grapple with the emotional extremes of bipolar disorder. But you don’t have to struggle by yourself. The Counseling Center offers professional bipolar disorder treatment near Robbinsville for teens and adults who require assistance handling their condition and discovering how to live with it. If you’re ready to regain control of your life, call us at 609-806-5083, and we’ll start customizing a plan so you are able to handle your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health condition. When you are dealing with bipolar disorder, you undergo extreme mood swings between emotional highs referred to as mania or hypomania stages and emotional lows referred to as depressive phases. These drastic mood shifts can impact your energy levels, sleep habits, ability to make wise decisions, and day-to-day tasks. You may have elevated energy to the point of restlessness, making it challenging to sleep, pay attention, or make good decisions over the course of a manic or hypomanic period. Alternatively, when you have depressive phases, you may feel sad or desolate, lack interest in routine activities, have deviations in sleeping and eating patterns, and even grapple with thoughts of suicide.
There are several forms of bipolar and similar disorders. Here are some of the most frequently experienced
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve gone through at least one manic period that lasted more than seven days and possibly depressive periods as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve undergone no less than one depressive period and hypomania symptoms for at least four days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve endured both depressive and hypomanic periods for two or more years, or your symptoms aren’t intense enough to classify as bipolar 1 or 2.
Regardless of your bipolar diagnosis, existing with this condition is challenging, and you have a right to expert help. Our bipolar treatment center near Robbinsville offers a safe place where you are able to get bipolar treatment from trained mental health practitioners. Bipolar disorders isn’t something to be “cured”, but we will help you grasp your symptoms and learn how to progress in life with bipolar. Call us at 609-806-5083 today to request an evaluation and begin discussing your goals for treatment.
How Does The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We have a good understanding of how bipolar disorders influence every facet of your life. We offer skilled bipolar treatment near Robbinsville to help you take charge of your bipolar disorder and live life the way you want. You have a right to competent mental health services, and we are glad to support you for whatever length of time you require.
The Counseling Center takes a multifaceted approach to bipolar disorder, addressing it with both medication and therapy. When you reach out to us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll begin by scheduling an assessment of your symptoms and medical background. When we understand your specific needs, we’ll design you a personal care strategy that utilizes evidence-based treatment methods.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Managing Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are most effectively managed with medications that help balance mood. They may prevent the intense mood shifts you experience with bipolar and, in so doing, the effects of those mood fluctuations. While it might take some different approaches to establish the appropriate medication and dosage, our licensed specialists will work with you at all phases to decide what is best for you and make modifications as needed.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Robbinsville
Managing your bipolar disorder also requires therapy and time for thoughtful consideration. Talking through your feelings with a trained therapist is able to help you navigate through the range of emotions and triggers of bipolar, so you can develop healthy coping skills. Therapy paired with the proper medication can help you regain control of your life and do the things you want without your disorder obstructing your progress.
Our practitioners utilize many forms of bipolar therapy near Robbinsville . The types of therapy you receive will depend on your specific care plan but may include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to adjust negative patterns of thinking and behavior arising from depressive episodes
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to learn healthy ways to deal with the distressing emotions surrounding bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to discover inner motivation for developing healthy habits to improve your life
- Trauma-informed therapy to address how traumatic events have influenced your bipolar disorder
Why Enter Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Robbinsville ?
Expert treatment is the best way to control bipolar disorder so that you are able to proceed with a life without limits. The Counseling Center works to provide a safe setting where you feel at ease receiving treatment from our compassionate personnel. We know you’ll have the most success controlling your bipolar disorder when you receive high-quality care in all aspects of treatment. This is the reason why we provide outstanding care with things like
- Credentialed, experienced clinicians and therapists
- Proven psychotherapy and medical treatment for bipolar disorders
- Care tailored to your needs
- Various levels of mental health care
- Easy-to-access location near Robbinsville
- Versatile schedules with telehealth sessions available
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Skilled support for co-occurring drug or alcohol use disorders
Start Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Robbinsville
If bipolar disorder is disrupting your life, support is here for you now. Place a call to The Counseling Center At Robbinsville at 609-806-5083 or fill out the following form, and we will reply immediately to talk about bipolar treatment and our range of services. Reach out to us at any time, and we will assist you.